Look of the day: Nature's Way

16/06/13

So just before going to Germany, I decided that I would say goodbye to some of my summer clothes for a while. 
This was a clean, fresh look. Very sweet and innocent. 
I must say for someone like me that loves black it's surprising and unusual to see me without a black accessory or black pants. 
You just have got to go with the flow and meet your new you.



Orange skirt, from "Bershka", Portugal
Baby blue shirt, from "Primark", Portugal
Pink Belt, from "Bershka", Portugal


Baby pink bracelet, from "Equip", Australia
Butterfly earrings, from "Parfois", Portugal
Anklet
Ring, from "Parfois", Portugal


Nude Sandals, from "Shana", Portugal


Headpiece, from "Primark", Portugal
Sunglasses, from "Ray-ban", Portugal


Hand bag, from "H&M", Germany


Hope everyone liked one of my summer looks. Kisses xx

A.Meyer





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!