Look of the day: Modern chiq

07/07/13

Hi everyone!
Today me and my family were invited to go out for dinner at this really nice place, so I had to dress nice!
I opted for my baggy black pants, with my new green jacket.
To give it a magical touch, nothing better than some earrings, heels and a nice clutch!

Olá a todos!
Hoje eu e a minha familia fomos convidados para um jantar num sitio bastante chique, por isso tive de me vestir bem!
Optei pelas minha baggy pants em preto com o meu casaco verde seco novo.
Para acabar dei-lhe um toque especial com uns brincos com pedras, plataformas e uma clutch!









Baggy pants, from Pull and Bear, Portugal
Shirt, from Supré, Australia
Jacket, from New Yorker, Germany


Earrings, from Pimkie, Germany
Ring, from Parfois, Portugal


Clutch, from Stradivarius, Portugal


Shoes, from New Yorker, Germany


Hope everyone liked the look. Comment, follow, hype the look!

Espero que tenham gostado do look. Comentem, sigam, façam hype no look!

xoxo

A.Meyer




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!