Look of the day: I am a unicorn and I don't believe in humans

07/07/13

Hi bloggers and readers! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer holidays!
This time I chose a very relaxed, sporty look since everyone is talking about it!
And I'm wearing my unicorn/fairy tale/universe shirt. 
I love it! 
It's colorful in the front and completely black at the back. 
Some denim shorts, denim shoes and voilá! 
I thought the shirt already talked by it self so went low on accessories, just a white watch and some rings.

Olá bloggers e readers! Espero que estejam bem e que estejam a aproveitar as férias de Verão!
Desta vez eu escolhi um look bastante relax e desportivo, desde que toda a gente está a falar sobre isso!
E eu estou a vestir uma blusa do estilo unicórnio/conto de fadas/universo. 
Adoro!
É colorida na frente e completamente preta atrás.
Calções de ganga, ténis de ganga e voilá!
Como achei que a blusa já era um exito por si própria fui com calma nos acessórios, apenas uma relógio branco e uns anéis.



Sneakers, from Ann Christine, Germany
Shorts, from Supré, Australia
Shirt, from Ann Christine, Germany
Watch from Australia
Beanie, from Ebay, China




Hope you liked the look. Comment, follow, hype the look and I'll do the same back!

Espero que tenham gostado do look. Comentem, sigam, façam hype que eu retribuo!

xoxo

A.Meyer

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!