UPDATE | MOVING TO AUSTRALIA

10/03/14

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.
No look of the day today or anything related to fashion really, just wanted to let you all know that there are going to be a few changes on my blog.
As I mentioned on my last post, my visa has been approved and I'm flying back to Australia tomorrow for good.
This means that all the locations you have been used to see will end and hopefully I'll find some perfect and more interesting ones in Australia so the blog is also more interesting for you.
I didn't mention the fact that I will be working, hopefully full time, and as my boyfriend also works full time there will be almost no time left to shoot outfits, which led me to the conclusion of making one post per week showing you my look of the day, which will be uploaded on Mondays.
On Fridays there will also be a post, but about different things, like trends I'm loving, wishlists, interviews to some other bloggers, etc.
I really do love blogging so I want to keep posting, but hopefully you can understand that a few changes will have to happen.
As I said, tomorrow I'm flying back to Sydney, so I get there on Thursday and will take the weekend to be with my boyfriend as I haven't seen him in almost 7 months, so I'll have a new outfit for you next Monday.
Until then I really hope you don't mind if I don't comment back on your blogs, it would be really hard for me to do that.
Talk to you all very soon, now I'm off to pack my last things!
Love you all, thank you so much for the support on my last post.

Olá a todos, espero que estejam todos bem.
Hoje não irá haver um look do dia ou nada relativo a moda em geral, é mesmo só um post para vos dizer que irá haver algumas mudanças no meu blog.
Como eu mencionei no meu último post, o meu visto foi aprovado e eu vou voltar para a Austrália, definitivamente.
Isto significa que todas as localizações das fotos que estão habituados a ver vão acabar, e vou começar a tirar em sitios que espero ser mais interessantes para vocês e para o blog.
Eu não mencionei o facto de que provavelmente irei estar a trabalhar a tempo inteiro, assim como o meu namorado, o que leva a que não haja muito tempo de sobra para tirar fotos dos looks. Então decidi que vou fazer um post por semana, à Segunda, sobre o meu look do dia, como o tenho feito até agora.
Nas Sextas também irá haver um post, mas sobre coisas diferentes, como tendências que estou a adorar, wishlists, entrevistas a outros bloggers, etc.
Eu adoro ter um blog e estar em contacto com vocês, e é por isso que não quero mesmo abdicar disto, mas espero que entendam que terá de haver algumas mudanças.
Como eu disse anteriormente, amanha vou voar de volta para Sydney, logo chego lá Quinta e vou tirar o fim de semana para estar com o meu namorado que já não vejo à quase 7 meses, por isso voltarei a postar um look na próxima Segunda.
Até lá espero que não levem a mal se não comentar nos vossos blogs, seria um pouco complicado para mim.
Falo convosco em breve e agora tenho de ir fazer o resto das malas!
Muito obrigada pelo apoio e pelas palavras no meu último post, vocês são os maiores.

94 comentários:

  1. Quando se muda de país as mudanças são praticamente inevitáveis. Mas de certeza que vais conseguir conciliar tudo ;)
    Beijinho e boa sorte :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nossa, muito incrível!
    parabéeens por conseguir voltar para a Austrália!
    boa sorte nessa nova etapa!
    Beijos!
    www.fashionfrisson.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Para mim tudo bem desde que não se esqueça da gente viu?
    Espero que curta muito ai.
    http://surejustnot.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Claro que não! Voces são demasiado importartes aha, obrigada xx

      Eliminar
  4. Quaisquer que sejam as mudanças irei continuar a acompanhar :)
    Boa viagem até Sydney!
    millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Boa viagem querida :D
    Tudo de bom
    Beijinhos

    uglyfashionexperience.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Faço minhas as palavras da Sofia..Gosto imenso do teu blog, por isso vou acompanhar o blog onde quer que estejas. =)
    Sei como são essas mudanças, por isso desejo-te tudo de bom!
    Biju*

    http://thegirlinthepocket.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Opá voces são umas queridas! Muito obrigada, sim também não deve ter sido nada fácil para ti xx

      Eliminar
  7. Boa sorte e muito boa viagem fofinha !!!!
    Beijinhos
    http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Boa sorte :) e junta.te ao clube do pessoal que sai do país hehehe espero ver mais um pouco da Austrália nas tuas fotos :) um beijinho
    * maryredhair *

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Aha é verdade, mas as minhas razões são outras. Vou tentar!! Muito obrigada x

      Eliminar
  9. Muito boa viagem e tudo a correr pelo melhor
    http://asperolaspreciosas.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. That's so exciting, dear! Have a great time in Australia) Waiting for your next posts)

    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Espero que corra tudo bem! E cá esperamos novidades! ;)

    beijinho
    Tic-Tac Living

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Vou tentar o máximo para vos manter a par de tudo :) Obrigada x

      Eliminar
  12. wow, Australia, lucky you! I hope that you spend there great time ( with some time to relax and blogging, of course!) and I wish you good flight, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I'd love to go to Australia!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. lucky you!
    have a good flight!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. All the best doll! Ad enjoy ur time with ur boy.
    Can't wait for the next post.

    xx Lori

    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Have a nice journey!!!
    Kisses
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Good luck to you! It's a big change to your life!!! I have been in Australia and I had a lot of friends from there at some point (now they are all back to their country). I am sure you will have a lot more fun there and the sunshine will keep you smiling more!!!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Aw, I know you will find so many beautiful places to explore in Australia. Good luck on your move! Can't wait to see the changes on your blog :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Desejo-te as maiores felicidades! E aguardo os looks com a austrália como cenário :)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Espero que corra tudo bem e desejo-te tudo de bom <3
    Boa viagem =)

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  21. oh wow, I wish I can travel to Australia some day! that's so exciting!

    ResponderEliminar
  22. I hope everything works out for you, dear! Good luck! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/
    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  23. good luck, honey!!!

    Un abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Wow, Australia! Good luck with your move and have a safe flight :) xo

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Good luck, dear! I wish you all the best in beautiful Australia!

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Oh dear, I am so happy for you! The news are so exciting.x Good luck with everything. I am always worried about managing my time between work and blogging when I will have a full time job and I think your plan is perfect.x Can't wait to see your Monday post but until then hope you have an amazing time! Have a lovely week.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ResponderEliminar
  27. wow congrats girl!!! this is such a good news. i hope we will get to see ur aussie adventure here!!! best wishes dear
    btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Boa viagem! E que corra tudo bem por lá :D.
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  29. Espero que tudo corra bem! Muita sorte e força!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  30. I hope you have a good travel and enjoy your new life in Australia
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/radiofrecuencia-bipolar-en-ana-jurado.html

    ResponderEliminar
  31. wish you the very best! I hope you'll have a good journey and that everything turns out the way you planned it :)
    xoxo

    phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Muita força nessa mudança :)

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  33. i hope you will open a better new page in life! good luck dear <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Good luck on your new life Downunder, I lived in Oz for a couple of years, it's the most beautiful country!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I know! In love with it since the first time I saw it. Thank you lovely x

      Eliminar
  35. Good luck!! Thanks for you comment!

    VISIT MY BLOG --> http://topsandblouses.jimdo.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  36. Good luck my dear! I wish you all the best!!!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  37. Good luck sweri
    please your opinion is need on this issue concerning the on going crises in Ukraine
    view post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/search/label/EMMANUEL%20OGBU

    ResponderEliminar
  38. How exciting, good luck with your move! I am looking forward to your blog changes!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ResponderEliminar
  39. 7 Meses sem o namorado? Deve ter sido tão difícil :O
    Boa viagem!

    ResponderEliminar
  40. wow que linda que estás :)
    Boa viagem

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  41. Love you Ana and wish you all the best for new start!! My all good wishes are with you <3

    keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ResponderEliminar

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!