Look of the day: Thousand necklaces

22/07/13

Hello bloggers and readers! There's not much to say. I've been living the dream. 
About today's look, I went for the full black and silver. This is one of my favorite necklaces, it just completes the look.

Olá bloggers e leitores! Não há muito a dizer. Eu estou a viver o sonho.
Sobre o look de hoje, eu fui para o total preto e prateado. Este é um dos meus colares favoritos, completa o look.




Dress, from H&M, Germany
Vest, from New Yorker, Germany
Necklace, from Parfois, Portugal


Don't forget to comment, hype the look and follow me! Keep in touch.

Não se esqueçam de comentar, fazer um hype no look e me seguir! Até breve.

xoxo

A.Meyer

4 comentários:

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!