Holiday notice

12/07/13

Hello people, today I'm not going to post a look or tip, but say that my holidays in Germany are over and I'm back into the Portuguese beaches.
As I have the house to myself, and because my boyfriend is back I'm going to take some time off to go to the beach and out at night. So I'm not going to post anything from the present for two weeks.
I have left some posts ready to publish about some of my outfits here in Germany.
Thanks for understanding :) Wish you a wonderful week!

Olá pessoal, hoje não venho postar nenhum look ou dica, mas sim dizer que as minhas férias na Alemanha chegaram ao fim e que voltei para as praias de Portugal.
Como tenho a casa só para mim, e como o meu namorado está de volta vou aproveitar para ir à praia e sair à noite, logo não vou postar muita coisa durante umas duas semanas.
Já deixei uns posts prontos a publicar sobre algumas das minhas outfits aqui na Alemanha.
Obrigada pela vossa compreensão :) Que tenham uma semana maravilhosa!




P.S- Of course later on I will post some photos of my holiday time in Portugal.
        E é claro que depois irei postar algumas fotos sobre as minhas férias em Portugal.


xoxo

A.Meyer

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

As a blogger it is important for me to know your opinion.
I always try to look at your blog and if possible comment back.
Thanks for commenting I really appreciate it!